Catholic Biblical Aplogetics
presented by Mr. Ed Wassell, catechist from Anchorage.
- Wednesday evenings this fall. Meet in Fireweed Hall at 6:00 PM
- Classes will be held in the sanctuary.
presented by Meg Zerbinos
Centering Prayer is a form of Christian prayer rooted in the ancient Christian Contemplative Tradition. It is a method of consenting to the presence and action of God in our lives. The fruit of this prayer is a growing sense of God leading us beyond anxiety into an inner stillness and peace, and outward in compassion and service.
- Workshops to teach the Centering Prayer method are offered annually.
- We have a group that meets for Centering Prayer on Monday mornings at 8:15 AM and another group that meets via zoom on Tuesday evenings.
- For more information, please call Meg Zerbinos, 398-4831.